Thursday, 1 December 2005

God be praised

Today I managed to chat awhile with a friend who was going through a tough time in his life. He just got out of his depression. He did not return my calls or my messages and I decided to just pray for him and give him some space. Today he managed to get out of his depression. He told me that reading my blog helped him to realise that God is so near. I was really encouraged that God can use what I share to touch another life. I can only praise and boast in Jesus alone.

I am reminded that God is close to the broken hearted and downcast. He is the One Who will stick closer to us than anyone in this world. He is the one Who carries me until I am strong enough to walk again. He is closest to me when I feel that He is a million miles away. What an amazing, powerful and tender God.

I was also in depression. And blogging was therapeutic to me as I used this as a form of prayer unto God. And also hoping that someone out there will read this blog and know that he or she is not alone. And that everyone struggles. Hang in there. May your heart which had turned cold and hardened to protect yourself be softened and made flesh again. There will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Do not lose heart. There is a God Who cares and is waiting for you with outstretched arms....

2 comments:

sambal said...

Stay strong man...

Pastor Jerry Knasinski said...

It is good to see one who relys on God for his ALL. I believe it is called FAITH...For All I Trust Him.
why not take a moment to read my blog: godbepraised.blogspot.com
Jerry