Thursday, 22 December 2005

Finally going home :)

Just got home from work....... so excited about going home. Tons of things to do. After work I went to Carrefour for a walk...bought one of the complete fuel cleaning treatment for my Kenari. Hope it works. So far I am really satisfied with my Kenari. It had been 4 years now and it had served me faithful. I really enjoy driving it. I had driven to Kuala Trengganu in my Kenari before and it was a fun drive. I will complete my installment by next year in Dec 2006 .. just another year to go. Thinking of buying a Myvi or Hyundai Matrix and give the Kenari to my beloved parents. I wanted them to take the Kenari as it was auto and they also enjoyed driving the car. But they insisted that I take the Kenari due to jams in KL.... if I am more financially stable I will get a new car by 2007 I guess. Oh well dont even know what lies ahead of me ... will just each day as it comes.

Hmmm I still had joined a gym yet. I dont like crowded places too much. I go swiming in 3K complex in USJ but I will go off when it gets too crowded. So I am wondering if joining a gym will work for me.... hmmm ... so I decided to buy myself a magnetic stationary exercise bicycle from Carrefour for 199 bucks ( it is on offer and the usual price was 299 bucks ). I tried it out and I like it. Smooth and silent. Well at least I can cycle away in peace without disturbing my neighbours staying below me as I live in an apartment. I will get it by next week as it was out of stock now ....

Planning to get myself some new pants when I get back to Seremban. I had not bought any pants in ages. Actually I was delaying it as I thought that I will be able to lose some weight .... oh duh ... I guess I will have to get some new one now as the old ones have reached the point of no return ... haha ....

Ok gotta go pack some stuffs and get ready to go home. Hmm it is dark outside, hope it wont rain too heavily today. Thinking of washing my car and polishing it later today. Cheers ....

6 comments:

Jellyfish said...

wow...
semms like u got a lot of plans.

ermm... my car loan ends nov 2008
*sob *sob

still a long way to go......

Jimbo said...

My car loan ends in the next decade! :-(
Enjoy your hols brother, you deserve the break!

Chen said...

so nice...
u on leave already :)
Tomorrow,I'm still still working.
will attend the OT dinner tomorrow night..

dobbs said...

Wishing you a blessed Christmas. Have a great time with family and friends :)

Ken & Val said...

Blessed Christmas Sbanboy! Wishing you an awesome time with your loved ones! May you be rejuvenated in Christ to face the joys & challenges of 2006 when u return!!

Agape, Ken & Val =)

Jellyfish said...

chen,
OT dinner got bo**es one ar?
kakakakakakaka...


*cabut*