Saturday, 24 December 2005

CY HO Enterprise

After ordering my tailored pants, I went to Terminal One to get some softwares for my laptop. Meet up with a friend who is in partnership at CY HO Enterprise and he sells computers and accessories. The prices are very reasonable. I like the part where I can go back to them if I have any problem with the things that I had bought from them.

They are also now currently one of the service centres for FTEC, so head over there if you need to buy FTEC laptops.

Some of the things they sell. They sell all sorts of stuffs desktops, laptops, modems, printers, etc ... I usually buy from them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the partners who run this business. Nice chap and forever busy coz his public relations are pretty good and people always look for him. So whenever I visit him for a chat, I usually have to wait awhile until he is free. Erm took more pictures of him as he was happily posing for the camera and I told him that his pictures will be up in my blog ... :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Attending to a client

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pose 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pose 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pose 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pose 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pose 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The guy in black with glasses is the other partner.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Jellyfish said...

hehehe...
i thought unker ho...

rupa rupanya your fren..

got pose somemore, like 'guess guess guess' show
hehehe...

Chen said...

I have the same thinking with Jellyfish earlier on, regarding Unker Ho :)
Any discount if we visit the place in the future ? ;)

sbanboy said...

Jelly
Ayo if he found out he unker ho .. he sure pengsan ... hehe

Chen
He my good friend sure got good good price one .. :)