Friday, 18 November 2005

Work work work

Well back to work today. I am starting at 2 pm today as I am doing the afternoon shift today for the elective lists operating theatre. Hopefully the operating theatre will end early today as I was thinking of joining a church care group today.

Anyway after this entry I am gonna get my butt over to the 3K complex and sign up for the gym membership once and for all. I think it is quite reasonable. 80 bucks for membership and then 80 bucks montly for the gym and swimming pool facilities. They open from 8 am till 10 pm on weekdays and during the weekends they are open from 8 am till 8 pm if I am not mistaken . Perfect for me as I will going that way on my way back from work .... to beat the stress and jam I will just pop into the gym and swimming pool. Time to get my act together...something which I had wanted to do for a long long time. I was considering Fitness First which is located in Summit USJ but it is just way out of my budget for now. Let's hope that I am consistent..

Well my results will out today. Not sure what time. Will post it as soon as I know. For now ... time to burn some calories ...

Signing off ...

2 comments:

sambal said...

This morning = gym? Yeah, right! Hehe
Btw, ur blog's timestamp is not right.

sambal said...

Oh well, the timestamp is correct. My mistake.