Monday, 21 November 2005

Taking a break

Well finally had my dinner ... Mawi Mamee Curry Flavor and some toast bread. I had just completed the patient diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy. Thank God that the patient actually has pelvic inflammatory disease. It was diagnosed laparoscopically. So it was a relatively short procedure.

Well hope it will remain quiet for now. I am already so tired. Looking forward to going home to Seremban after work.

Will update the blog with the pictures that I took at work when I get back home. You will notice that I will not take pictures of the patient. But the pictures will be taken in such a way to show what happens in OT but the patient's face will not be shown in the picture in order to protect their privacy.

Cheers ....

7 comments:

val said...

oh for crying out loud doctor... eat a proper dinner! dont the hospital feed you people?? =p canteen? sandwich dispenser? Deli?

sbanboy said...

well the canteen was closed. The dinner ration was finished ... hmmm dont who finished it... so I was left with mamee and coffee. Well beggars cant be chosers. So I just take whatever is available. By the time I was free it was already midnight. Anyway I should learn to pack some sandwiches for work .... thanks ..

val said...

poor doctors & nurses... hafta work so late & nothing to eat... no wonder some of them so grouchy the last time i wuz admitted... haha

val said...

next time i make lotus peanut soup (prob after christmas), i'll invite u... that is if u dont mind coming to our humble home-lah... =)

sbanboy said...

Hey home cook is always the best ....

sherrina said...

how nice to find a doctor blogging about their daily work. keep writing...

p/s: I'm a big ER fan :)

John said...

Hey, it's great reading ur blog. I'm a 2nd year med student in UK. It's amazing hearing u doing all these surgeries. Oh, I can't graduate soon enough. By the way, what exams did u take earlier?