Sunday, 6 November 2005

Miss home.....

Picture taken when my bro was back from UK ... it was great to be a family with all 5 of us around for Chinese New Year ...


Really miss my family. I was on call on Raya and as usual it was super busy and I was on call in the Trauma Operating Theatre. I did not go back after my call as I was trying to get some studying done for my coming exams next week ... well guess what ...did not get much studying done and was utterly homesick as I was home alone in my apartment in USJ ... my sister had gone for a scuba diving expedition in Phuket on a yacht ... what a life ... I wish that I could join her too if I was not having exams ...

Been having mental blocks during these past few weeks which is so crucial for my coming exams ... duh ... oh well I will just do what I can and try to recall whatever I had learned in the past .... and hope for the best. I dont want to go crazy over an exams ... if I dont make it this time .. I will make sure that I am more prepared for the next one ..

I am so glad that I am blessed with such a superb family and we are there for one another through thick and thin and my parents are amazing .. they have the biggest hearts in the world and they will never ever ever give up on me even though I had made so many mistakes in the past. Thank God for them.... without them I would have given up a long time ago ....


Today I managed to attend Damansara Utama Methodist Church for their first service at 830 am .. I am still praying for a church to settle down in Selangor. I had no idea how to get there but by God's grace and with the help of a very concise map book . .. I managed to track down the church and reached on time for the first service. Today's message was about resolving conflicts betweens spouses and also friends.

After that I went to Jusco to get some new shorts as it was the last day of sale and also I needed to buy a wallet as my old one already has holes all over the place and I was dropping things ... haha found one for 30 bucks ... after a 70% discount .. amazing .... Jusco rocks when it is on sale ....
Temptation nokia 6630 ... oh well giving in to the temptation and am gonna buy this phone as a birthday and an early Christmas present for myself. Decided to get the Zitron unit so that I can get better aftersales service for my phone is anything goes wrong and also free firmware upgrades ....

Today went out for dinner with a great couple who are on fire for God ... it was a great time of fellowship and it was a good break from my usual maggi mee, milo, biscuit and bread dinner .. .blah blah ... it was great to get out of the apartment and meet up with friends .... will post their pictures when I manage to snap some shots of them .... Truly no man is an island and I thank God for bringing them into my life .. Ken and Val and may God grant their heart's desire and they always be consumed with the passion of pursuing Jesus above all ... for He alone is worthy to be praised,worshipped and adored ... amen ....

Ok gotta go .. .back to my studies ...

PS felt so much better after chatting to my sister... she still in Seremban .. zonked out after the scuba diving trip ... when she gets back I will upload some of her diving pictures ... cheers .....

No comments: