Saturday, 19 November 2005

Making myself busy ..

Hmmmm well I think I cant run for long ... trying to keep myself busy so that I dont think too much about my exam results. I hope I wont make myself broke in the process ... went to Giant USJ and bought lots of Kit Kat (take a break, have a kit kat), an abdominal king pro workout thingy, more pens (plan to grieve and wallow in self pity for only 2 weeks max) and dynamo washing liquid to wash my clothes ....

This morning met up with some friends from church and had a nice breakfast. Then I will be off to Midvalley Citadel to meet with some friends from India. My friends are lecturers from the Manipal Medical College in Melaka and their parents are here from India. Then I will be meeting someone for dinner ( actually my friend's friend). Then gonna go back home and play some computer games and sleep and be on call tomorrow ....

Gonna try out a new look today. I have about 8 pairs of monthly disposable contact lenses which will be expiring next year ... so here goes ... Hello world .... meet the new "me" !!!! Duh !!

No comments: