Thursday, 24 November 2005

I hate streamyx

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate streamyx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there was Jaring Broadband available in my area I will switch to it without even thinking twice. Well I am back in Seremban, was thinking of uploading the photos I took in Melaka and all I got was the ASDL monitor winking at me with its green eye the WHOLE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Currently using dial up. Why is TM Net advertising so much about Streamyx when they are NOT upgrading their infrastructure ...........GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes it takes me 1 hour to connect at my USJ apartment. And in Seremban ... it take forever and when it is connected .. it keeps getting disconnected. Lost count how many times I had called TM Net....

Oh feel much better now after venting ..... I received my pay today and back to zero after paying all my bills. But I kept aside money to join the gym in 3K today. I hope I get there .... :)

Ok since the modem is still winking at me ... I will update my blog when I am back in USJ later today.

1 comment:

dobbs said...

Where Slowmyx is concerned, you have to bug them over and over again till you get a stable line. Make sure you get an actual report number when you call them so they can't just ignore you problem. Thankfully our connection (in Subang Jaya) is pretty stable nowadays even though the connection to certain international sites have been pretty slow of late. Hppe you get your problem sorted out.