Friday, 25 November 2005

I am labeled as "JONAH"

Well I have non stop cases today. All the staff nurses in operating theater labels me as "Paling Jonah " as the most unlucky and jinx doctor on call. Well I will be having cases non stop till the next day morning. Today I also have one leaking abdominal aortic aneurysm ( which means the the main huge blood vessel in the body is swollen up and is leaking). Oh well it is one of the rare cases to get when one is on call and only the privileged few will have to honor of being blessed with a leaking abdominal aortic anuerysm ... so you get the picture ??? And I was the jinx doc who managed to "gasak" (grab) TWO abdominal aortic anuerysm cases on a semi emergency day on the Raya Eve... boy did the nurses gave me the killer look ... I can still feel their piercing eyes ... haha ...

Anyway thank God that the surgeon just called up to inform that they will be doing the case tomorrow... phew.

No comments: