Friday, 11 November 2005

Had lunch with a very close friend who I look up to

Finished my Physiology MCQs and my friend came to the rescue ... lunch ... yes .... well the paper was tough and my brains really got fried. And it was really nice to meet with my friend ... He is a very close friend and he will be physician by November. I had known him since my undergrad years as a medical student when I was studying in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India and he was my senior. I really look up to him and I consider him as my big brother. He is married and has 2 kids. Anyway we went for lunch at this place called "Rumah Ku" ( mean "My House" in english ) ... it was appropriately named ... as it was a house converted into a restaurant and it was really cozy ..... a nice place to get away from the madness outside .... this restaurant is just directly opposite University Hospital ....and by the way ... this restaurant is halal ..




Cantonese beef noodles with kuay teow


Rice with Fish in oyster sauce

Yummy sambal ....


Tuna cutlets ...




Carrot walnut cake and bru coffee .... very tasty ... the coffee was great ....




Some pictures of the arrangement










I really stuffed myself out and was so sleepy after lunch that I went back to the exam hall to take a nap .... burp ... hehe ... it was a really nice lunch ... but most important it was great to be able to catch with an old pal ......

Ok guys ... I am gonna fall off my seat already ... so tired .... might drive back to Seremban tomorrow to see my parents ....

Good night ... God bless

1 comment:

dobbs said...

Have a good rest this weekend and all the best for your oral exams next week! :)