Thursday, 10 November 2005

Continuation ....

Funny I can only post 5 pictures at a time via blogspot ...... so please bear with me .... the journey continues ....

All the pictures were taken with my nokia 6630 ... already running out of space on my tiny 64 mb card ... this weekend when I am back in Seremban I will buy a 512 mb card and I will use a higher setting to snap pictures ... hehe ....


Make sure my Kenari is locked .... love my car ....


One of the guys taking the exam with me .... hmmm sms-ing ... last minute wishes from his friends I suppose ...



A view of the examination hall .... super cold ... freezing actually ... my fingers were freezing ... tomorrow I will wear a sweater ..


The attendance sheet .... to prove that I was present for the exams ....

1 comment:

Chen said...

I sent wishes to my friends as well (via sms) on that morning before 8 am :)
Hope everyone can made it though this time...