Tuesday, 13 September 2005

No other One .....

No Other One - By Rachael Lampa

Rachael Lampa/Tommy Sims

V.1
Sing to me beauty let Your voice lead the way
And in Your words I'll find the things I could not say
Oh how I've longed to write a love song just for You
But on my own I've found it's just another thing I couldn't do

Whisper the reason when the sun just hides away
How do the seasons know exactly when to change
Who on earth could find a language or a line
Or count the ways to best describe the beauty found in Your design?

CHORUS
No other one - There is just no other like You
No other one – There is no one else but You
It's in the way You will the wind to calm the ocean
That's who You are to me
There could never be, another one

V.2
So amazing kind of crazy but it's true
That my affection is obsession when it comes to You
And let me say as I am falling on my face
That I am lacking better words but I just write them anyway

CHORUS
No other one - There is just no other like You
No other one – Lord there is no one else but You
It's in the way You will the wind to calm the ocean
That's who You are to me; it's all I'll ever need
It's so clear to me, there could never be, another one


I came across this song as I was browsing a blog and this song brought tears to my eyes again .... I was reminded again ... that there is No other One ... but Jesus ... Who deserves my worship and adoration ... the One Who deserves all of me ....

I have been busy with my work and studies until I had become cold .... I am reminded again as Christ sets my heart aflame with passion for Him .... yes I will follow hard after Him for there is not other way to live than to do the will of Him Who had captivated my heart over and over again. Yes I cant live a day without Him...

Oh I am so prone to drift away and hurt Him ...but He is such a patient and gentle God ....yes He will never let me go .... Oh Lord ... please be the God of all of me .... here is my heart and life and dreams and ambitions and I lay at the altar as a sacrifice to You .... come live in me and sit on the throne of my life ... Amen ... I love You Jesus .....

2 comments:

Chen said...

I have to confess that I become cold and get drifted away easily as well, especially when I'm busy with my work & my studies previously.. :(

Our God is a gracious & merciful God.. He will never leave us nor forsake us..

sbanboy said...

Yes indeed ... He is the One Who is holding onto me when I let go.... oh how we finite beings forget that we are but dust and nothing in this world .... but He chose to send His only begotten Son Jesus to die for us ... yes even when we rejected and did not love Him ... He came and gave us the best ... let us not forget Him ... let Him sit on the throne of our lives ... because in the end .. what can be bring with us when our lives had ended ??? Nothing ....

Therefore I look forward to seeing Him face to face ... in the meantime I will walk with Him in this life ....