Monday, 5 September 2005

Finally made the switch

Decided to make the switch to Digi today after much thought. It was a pleasant time at the Digi centre and I walked away with a free notebook and pens given to me in secret.... Well I am suspending my Maxis line for now and see how this Digi line goes .. if it is within my budget I will be cancelling my Maxis line...... those who know me can just drop me a line and I will buzz u the new no.... if I have missed u out...

Cya... time to hit the books.. Am on call in Neuro OT tomorrow....

2 comments:

vagus said...

Are you studying for your anesthesia boards, or surgical?
whatever it is, good luck. remember with pain how exam preparations are.

sbanboy said...

Studying for anaesthesia...yeah pain pain exhaustion .... well I will keep trying and hope for the best .... thanks vagus_n